Introducing our new website...
You will have noticed that quite a lot has changed with our website in the past few months!
Over recent years, our course range has expanded greatly and our website needed to change to support this. When we embarked on the project over 12 months ago, we didn’t just want to achieve something which was visually better. Our aim was to launch a website which works better for you - by making it quicker and easier to find courses and book your places.
Here are just some of the key features we have introduced to try and achieve our aim:
- Easy Course Searching: Our live course search on the homepage will bring up course suggestions as you type. If the course you are looking for doesn’t come up – simply click search and more results will display. You can also search for courses at any time using the search button on the top toolbar.
- Advanced Filtering: On any category or search result page, you have the option to narrow the results down even further by location, date or course type.
- Simplified Booking and ‘My Account’: The whole checkout process has been simplified and you can now add multiple courses to one order. You can also see all of your upcoming and past courses in the new ‘my account’ section.
- Card Payments: As well as being able to pay ‘on invoice’ you now have the option to pay by credit or debit card as soon as you place your booking.
- Live Chat: If there are any questions you would like quickly answered, our course team are always on hand to help you on live chat.
- Mobile Friendly: Our responsive design means that you can easily browse our site and book your places, no matter what device you are using.
As well as the changes above, there is also much more information available in the about us section – allowing you to learn more about UK Training, our presenters, our venues and the feedback we receive from attendees.
We hope you like the new site and find it easy to use. If you have any questions or comments, please just let us know – we welcome your feedback