Please read the information on this page before attending a course.
Arrangements for our classrom courses are continually monitored and updated in line with the latest government guidance. We aim to provide a safe and comfortable environment for delegates whilst still maintaining an enjoyable learning environment.
If you have any questions please get in touch.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 and are required to be isolating at the time of the course, do not attend the course and contact us to discuss transferring the booking.
- If you are awaiting the results of a PCR test, do not attend the course and please get in touch with us.
- Face coverings may be required when moving around venues, so please ensure you bring one with you.
- Ensure you register on arrival and follow any instructions provided by the venue staff or on signage throughout the venue.
- Where possible delegates will be seated on individual desks – please do not move furniture in the classroom.
- Refreshments will be provided throughout the day - delegates are welcome to bring reusable cold or hot drink bottles if preferred.
- Lunches are provided on one-day courses and will be pre-plated or pre-packed – please remember to inform us at least 14 days before the course of any dietary requirements.