Please carefully read the information on this page before attending a course - if you have any questions please get in touch.
- If you develop any symptoms in the 10 days before the course, please get in touch straight away and do not attend the course.
- If you are awaiting the results of a COVID test, do not attend the course.
- We require the contact details of all delegates attending the course. If someone is going to attend in place of a delegate, we must have their full contact details before the course.
- Please ensure you bring a face covering to wear when moving around the building and in common areas.
- Register at reception and follow the instructions provided by the venue staff.
- We recommend bringing your own hand sanitiser, but this will also be provided throughout the venue.
- There will be clear signage and instructions throughout the venue to ensure your safety. Please read these and follow the instructions.
- Courses will be held in classroom layout to avoid face-to-face contact.
- Delegates will sit on individual desks and there will be a minimum of 1m distance between desks.
- When communicating with other delegates, presenters and venue staff, please maintain social distancing.
- Please do not move furniture in the meeting room – it will be set out to ensure social distancing can be adhered to.
- When leaving the meeting room please ensure you do not leave any belongings, including course documentation. Refreshments and packaging should be disposed of as instructed by the venue.
Lunch, breaks and refreshments
- Ensure you sanitise your hands before and after breaks and lunches.
- Drinks will be provided, but we do recommend bringing your own water bottle and reusable hot drink cup for filling throughout the day.
- Lunches will be provided but will be pre-plated or pre-packed.