Please carefully read the information on this page before attending a course - if you have any questions please get in touch.
- If you develop any symptoms in the 14 days before the course, please get in touch straight away and do not attend the course.
- If you are awaiting the results of a COVID test, do not attend the course.
- If you develop symptoms in the 14 days following the course please get in touch with UK Training.
- We require the contact details of all delegates attending the course. If someone is going to attend in place of a delegate, we must have their full contact details before the course.
- Please ensure you bring a face covering to wear when moving around the building and in common areas. In most venues the wearing of a face covering will be optional, but it may be a requirement in some.
- We recommend bringing your own hand sanitiser, but this will also be provided throughout the venue.
- There will be clear signage and instructions throughout the venue to ensure your safety. Please read these and follow the instructions.
Arrival at the venue and travelling
- Where possible, travel by car to the venue. If travelling by public transport, always wear the required face covering and regularly sanitise your hands.
- Ensure you sanitise your hands on arrival.
- Register at reception and follow the instructions provided by the venue staff.
- If you arrive with coats, umbrellas etc, ensure they remain with you and are not hung on shared hooks/stands.
- Courses will be held in large rooms at reduced capacities to ensure social distancing can be maintained throughout the course.
- Courses will be held in classroom layout to avoid face-to-face contact.
- Delegates will sit on individual desks and there will be a minimum of 1m distance between desks.
During the course
- Presenters will explain any specific instructions you need to be aware of at the start of the course.
- Please bring your own pen – we will only provide a limited amount, so highly recommend using your own.
- Documentation will be provided but if you would prefer to print your own copies, please inform us at least 7 days before the course.
- When communicating with other delegates, presenters and venue staff, please maintain social distancing.
- Please do not move furniture in the meeting room – it will be set out to ensure social distancing can be adhered to.
- When leaving the meeting room please ensure you do not leave any belongings, including course documentation. Refreshments and packaging should be disposed of as instructed by the venue.
Lunch, breaks and refreshments
- Ensure you sanitise your hands before and after breaks and lunches.
- Drinks will be provided, but we do recommend bringing your own water bottle and reusable hot drink cup for filling throughout the day.
- Lunches will be provided but will be pre-plated or pre-packed.