New SME Brexit Support Fund - apply now...
Last month the government announced a new training grant to support businesses with the significant changes to EU trade as a result of Brexit. Eligible companies can receive up to £2,000 to help with training on import/export procedures, customs declarations, international VAT and the rules of origin.
How can UK Training help?
We have a number of courses that cover these subjects and should be eligible for the funding...
- Import & Export Practice and Procedures - 6 hour course | Online
- UK VAT and International Trade - 6 hour course | Online & classroom
- Brexit: EU Imports & Exports in 2021 - 3 hour course | Online
- The EU-UK Trade Deal & Rules of Origin - 3 hour course | Online
- Northern Ireland Trade after Brexit - 3 hour course | Online
- Import Practice and Procedures - 6 hour course | Classroom
- Export Practice and Procedures - 6 hour course | Classroom
How to apply for the funding...
- Register on the SME Brexit Support Fund website here
- Request a quote from UK Training – email email@example.com or contact us here with the courses you would like to attend and the number of places
- Apply for the grant on the fund portal and await your grant offer by email
- Book and pay for your courses with UK Training
- Submit evidence of payment on the SME Brexit Support Fund site and you should receive your funds within 30 days
Are you eligible for the grant?
You will be able to apply for funding if your business imports or exports goods, is established in the UK and has no more than 500 employees or £100 million turnover.
If you have any questions about our courses or would like to request a quote, please do get in touch and we'll be happy to help you.